Domain 2 Consumer study


In this domain, I learn about what is consumer study.
Consumer study has 3 essential part : purchasing behavior, eating pattern and symbolic study
I get to know the importance to know consumer's background, experience and comments.
These information from consumer is beneficial for ideation of our final year project.
based on those info, I can know consumer needs on this kind of product.
For example, some consumers said that they prefer less coloring, more natural products.
They also explain why they prefer less additives/sugar; it is because of "healthier".
Consumers info actually give concept/idea to me.👍
However, those info are captured from "Focus Group"
At first, I dont know what is focus group. (Because I never join/conduct focus group before)
Then, I did watch videos and online search info about focus group.
I get to know how to conduct a proper focus group.
In the first focus group, I realized that some participants may not out-spoken.
I tried to create some topic to let them discuss and gave them drinks to make more relaxing environment. Of course, there is still needs for improvement.💪

Besides, my group mates and I did discussion about the information we need to know from the participants.We did group discussion before start the focus group and we manage to get as much info from the participants.
I learn that communication is important in this domain. 
Communication can be between group mates or with participants in focus group.
I learn that a simple reaction either face expression or words speaking actually indicate some meanings. 😇

Comments

Popular Posts