Domain 1 Market Study


Before start this domain, I have no clue what is market study.
In my mind, is it Marketing? What I need to study? 😡
So, I discussed with my group mates in class. 
We find out our objective for market study. Basically it is main to determine the position of the food product. The method used is Questionnaire as the tool to conduct the market study.
So, how to create a proper Questionnaire?
I have no experience to create the questionnaire before these.
This domain has give me chance to learn how to create a proper questionnaire.
I learned how to form questions that related to our objective. 
Every questions must have the purpose to ask for it.
Before that, I have no idea why questionnaire ask about the age?
After this domain, I know that age is actually quite related to our objective. It can determine that mostly what age group get to know the food product.
Moreover,
I get to know that the sequence for questions also important. //Before that, I never know it is important πŸ˜…
I also learned how to create questions in terms of the way to ask the questions.
Of course, the questions must can be captured/ understood by the participants.
So the sentences must be easily understand to the participants.
During conductingπŸ’ͺ
At first, it is quite difficult for me to start a conversation with strangers.
Because I'm quite introvert. 😟
When talked to strangers, I feel scared and talk with stutter. 
After some attempt to approach people, I start to adapt it.
I learn how to approach people, how to be brave when talk to strangers πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚  
btw, I realized that there is question some participants unable to understand.
Luckily the participant ask me for help 😊
At first, my group mates and I conducted in campus.
We find out that most of the participants are students.
In order to find answers from others background people, we decided to do it outside campus.
So, I decide to go cafe. And the cafe owner also give permission for that.
I went to the cafe to give remaining questionnaires to the strangers.
I gave the questionnaire when the customers finished ordering the food in the cafe. (While waiting their food)
They actually quite interested about this market study. Some of the participants asked me questions about it. 
The customers in the cafe mostly are families, sales man and office workers.
Actually the variety of background from the people is quite diverse. 
Beside that, I also learned what consumer will concern about the product.
After gave the questionnaire, some actually willing to share their experience about the product.
After these, it comes to the result compiling and analysis data. 
I learned to know team work is important.
Without the team, 200 persons will be a bit hard to be done.
Nevertheless, the presentation. Of course, it is challenge for me.πŸ˜“
But, I learn that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"πŸ’ͺ
I get to know what I have to improve and it will be beneficial for my future presentation. 

Comments

Popular Posts