Community Service on 1st Oct 2017

Before that, we contact the person in charge of Tender Hearts.
The person in charge, Ms Sharon, told her that she need help for catering preparation on 1st of October.
We discuss among our group mates and we decide to help Ms Sharon on the Saturday.
My group mates are Wei Yee, Shirley, Sasa, Vina and Jon.
On that day, We drive to the home at SS19 in the morning 8am.
At 8.45am, we reach there and meet Ms Sharon with the special kids.
They are happy to meet us and Ms Sharon also buy breakfast for us to thank us.
After eating breakfast, we start to help on catering preparation.
Ms. Sharon told us what is the menu for the catering and what is the cutting method for each ingredients.
So, I in charge to cut onions and carrot for the omelette.
On the other hand, my friends prepare the carrot, scallions, fried chicken for the Kong Pao chicken.
We also prepare the others ingredients for Fried Mihun, stir-fried vegetables, fried rice and also sliced watermelon.
After all the preparation, we help Ms. Sharon to carry the food into the delivery car.
We also talk with Ms. Sharon during the preparation.
She shared the stories about the special kids and her.
My friends and I left the home by 5pm.
I feel very grateful that I'm part of the lucky person in the world.
I also feel touched that the parents of the special kids never give up on them.
The parents of special kids actually do have some difficulties to take care them.
I am happy that I can be part of this community service.
It's always happy to help persons who are need help.









Comments

Popular Posts